Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

For and Against

LI: Having a point of view and constructing an argument.

I learned some things at school is good and some things isn’t. The things that shouldn’t be at school is wearing mufti for the rest of school days. I think that we shouldn’t always where mufti at school because if we have a new visitor coming then they won’t know what school we are representing. We also had to do this as a group but halved. Three was “Against” and four was “For it”. I was “Against”  

I learned by making a document with my group and then writing why I think technology should not be at school. This was a hypothetical speech so it was made up.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Aden
    I like the way you explained how you and your group discussed it with your group.
    Good work.

    ReplyDelete