Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Adverts

LI: to be able to identify what makes an effective advert.

I had to watch, read and listen to five ads, one is subway, the second is mitre 10, the third is coca cola, the fourth is mobile broadband, and the fifth is mcdonalds. I had to view them all with a buddy, we also had to fill out a lot of questions.  

Me and my buddy had to pick our favourite advert once we finished the advert and blog about why we liked it. My favourite advert was the subway one so that was the one I blogged about. My buddy’s favourite advert was the mobile broadband one. The whole thing about this advert work is that the questions are trying to tell me either I like the advert and I want to buy what’s on the ad, or I don’t like the advert and I don’t want to buy what’s on the ad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment