Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Tables Conga

LI: To do my time tables up to nine in tables conga

Today I played a game called tables conga. It's a game where there is numbers scattered around the map. You have to get the correct number which is the answer to whatever time table you are doing. For example if i’m doing the seven time table then the first number I would want to get is seven of course then fourteen then twenty one, and so far and so forth. You have to do all that while there are conga viruses roaming around the map. Try not to bump into them or game over. There are more spawning each minute so be carefull and try to get the numbers quickly.

I learned by going on the class sight and clicking “Can do’s” then I chose the maths can do and went on tables conga. I got new time tables by scrolling down so I can choose a new time table.


No comments:

Post a Comment