Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Kiwi Can

L.I To be a good role model and leader.

Today we went to kiwi can to play some games and to learn about new things. We first got into three lines and got into our energizer. Our energizer was to try to guess what is on the whiteboard. The people in the front of the line had to stand up and face our group, then Ms Lily wrote a answer on the whiteboard. The rest of the group had to answer only yes or no questions. The game was really fun and I enjoyed it. We then went onto our lesson of the day, our lesson of the day was being a role model and how we be one. We gave answer and examples of them and I learned that being a role model can really give you a confidence boost. We then went onto our activity which was where we had a ball and that ball was a bomb, it was also a counting ball. Our goal was to pass it around in a circle and if we reached the number twenty one and someone has the ball then they are out. We had fun with these activities and games, I also learned that being a role model is being a good person. 

I learned by learning on how to become a good role model and the role models I should look up to. 


1 comment: