Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Kiwi Can

L.I To learn about leadership. 

Today I went to kiwi can. At kiwi can we got a new topic, the new topic was leadership and our theme was positive relationships. We went on into our energizer which was a game called hammer. To play this game we had to get into a partner. Then the partners had to make first and put their hand on top of the other partners hand. Miss Lily will call out either up, down, or hammer. If she says down then if the partners hand is on top of the other partners hand then they will have to go down. Same with up but going up instead of down. Hammer means the hand that's on top of the other partners hand, they have to hit it. It was pretty fun and I had fun. Next we went to our activity which was similar to follow the leader. The leaders had to do an action and show the other person the action only three times. Then we had to tap the other persons shoulder and show them the action. The game was pretty fun and I enjoyed it. We then went on to play a game called master. Master is a game similar to GKQ but this time we had to go in a circle. If the master comes to you then you have to stand up and answer the question given. 

I learned by following leadership and having fun. Also by trying my hardest. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aden I liked your blog post. The games in your post sound pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete