Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Kiwi Sport

LI: To get fit so I can jump over the pole.

Today at kiwi sport we played a game called “Valleys and Volcanoes”. In that game we were put into two teams. I was valleys. We had to flip the cones over from volcanoes to valleys. So if I flipped over a volcano it would have to land upside down. Volcanoes will have the cones upright. Next we learned how to do high jumps so we can jump over the pole. We had to jump sideways using the “Scissor Kick”. When we finished practising we did high jumps sideways using the scissor kick. When we did we had to go to the other side so we can do it with both legs. We also had to do leg to arm, so if I was doing right leg it would mean right arm to right leg.      

I learned by listening to Andy and following what she says. It was also really fun practising the scissor kick since I was new to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment