Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

QAR Questions

L.I To check what the understanding of a text by using QAR.

Today I did my reading work which was to write four questions about niuean sports day. We first had to read a book called niuean sports day, we had to read the whole book about then make a summary about what we read. We then had to answer four questions about the book and what question types they are. The questions types are: Right There, Think and Search, On My Own, and Arthur and Me. We used QAR to see if we have the understanding of a text. 

I learned by reading the book niuean sports day and then having a discussion with my group. Then creating a google doc to put on the four questions show the four question types: Right There, Think and Search, On My Own, and Arthur and Me. 

Niuean Sports Day

How long is the skiing track for grass skiing sport?
What is the tika made out of?
Do you think the tug of war is fun?
How old do you have to be to play tug of war?

No comments:

Post a Comment