Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Kiwi Can

LI: To listen to the kiwi can teachers and follow instructions, along with using respect, and good attitude.  

Today at kiwi can there were two new teachers. At kiwi can we played a few games. The first game we played was where we had to do the actions and yell out what the animal will say. For example if the teacher said "Tiger" and he is pointing at me I would have to say "Roar!" As loud as I could while doing the actions. Then we played a game where we had to throw the hoop into cone. The cone next to us gave us 10 points, the coin a bit further gave us 20 points, and the cone furthest gave us 50 points. We ended up with 230 points. Then we did a GKQ. GKQ means general knowledge questions

I learned by listening to the two new teachers and doing the right things. Along with cheering and encouraging my teammates.   

No comments:

Post a Comment